Just about finished the third day of the winter school holidays and already:
- Made a heartbeat flashing birthday card using Chibi lights.
- Did two hours of karate
- Chilled out during medieval reenactments at Winterfest
- Donuts and pies at Berry (plus a birthday party)
- Finished the Multivariate Calculus in Machine Learning Course
- Almost finished editing a technical document for B
- Helped Alex program the MicroBit and built touch buttons as lift controls*
- Took him for a hair cut
- Made pesto
- Did my work
- Watched a little bit of Runaway on SBS and wondered if some people in the robotics group were like Gene Simmons character.
Not sure how to survive the whole holidays at this rate!
Over the same period last year I was with the family in Nagoya, Takayama and Unazuki Onsen in Japan after doing the Northernmost and Easternmost stations in Hokkaido. Poor Japan is suffering severe flooding again. Last year it was Kyushu, this time Southern Honshu and Shikoku.
* More information later.