Alex turned one year old today. What an amazing first year it’s been. He’s done an incredible number of things in that time:
- Was born
- Started crawling
- Visited Japan, Malaysia and Singapore and been on a short road trips around the south of NSW and Canberra
- Taken nine flights, including two on the A380
- Caught numerous trains, including the super fast Shinkansen
- Ate durian
- Started swimming lessons
- Attended a wedding and a funeral
- Watched a movie at the cinema (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince)
- Attended a science conference
Last Saturday we held a party for him. I decorated his cake as an aircraft. Today, on his actual birthday, I took him in to visit him Mum at work then to see Sydney Aquarium. Alex seemed to enjoy it, saying “wow!” when he woke up in the shark viewing area.
He’s a determined and confident child and an absolute delight. He is worth all the sleepless nights as he has brought such joy into the household. Happy Birthday Alex!
such a lovely tribute to your gorgeous little boy. Hope you all enjoyed his first birthday 🙂
Happy birthday Lil' A. Awesome work on the frequent flyer front :)P and big A